[sib-access] Re: Harp and Arpeggios

  • From: Vaughn Brown <jazzdressage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 13:35:49 -0700

The last bit was quite helpful.''''''''''''''''thank you alot
Vaughn

On 9/12/15, Alexandru Cozaciuc <alexandrucozaciuc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Maybe you're refering to extending or retracting a line, aren't you? If you

want to extend or retract a line, just press Space to extend or Shift+Space

to retract it. In my case, I extend a line, most of the times slurs,
especially when I want to slur more sixteenth note appoggiaturas to the main

note because when you press S, only the first two appoggiaturas are slured
and you can't select only the appoggiaturas and the main note, and retract a

trill line and have only the TR symbol.

Hope this helps

Alex