[sib-access] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] 1st and 2nd endings

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 07:30:37 -0800

Saeed,

I suspect that you are correct about the selection. I have not worked on a
score for a few years, so my memory is not so good as it once was. Good
advice on splitting the bar, but again I wonder how a repeat can start/end
inside a bar. I think that will cause the tempo to "break" at that point?

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, woodworker, and pioneer