[sib-access] Re: [Bulk] 1st and 2nd endings

  • From: Ramy Moustafa <nagham.lovers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 09:32:15 +0200

Hi sir Dave:
Thanks so much for your reply.
i followed all your words, and i read what you wrote in sibelius tips
and tricks, but, to be sure,
i will describe here what i want to do:
i need to play from bar 10 to bar15, then i have a passage from bar 16
to bar18, then teh player will play from bar 10 to bar 15, then he
will play from bar 19 to bar 23, and continue the score
i did the following:
i put a start repat line on bar 10, i put 1st ending, on bar 16 to bar
18, i put an end repeat line at teh end of bar 18, and i put 2nd
ending  "not the closed one" on bar 19 to 23,
this is what i did exactly, but as i stated, sibelius play this incorrectly.
and by th e way, if the 1st or 2nd enging start  at the middile of the
bar, how can i do that? i tried doing this in previous  score, but the
line layed on  the hole bar.
help please??