[sib-access] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: sibelius 6.2 update available

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 07:13:42 +0200

Hi Dave
You are not presented with a blank page, but there are inaccessible frames
to click, where you choose, what you want to install, one by one. But there
is a way to work around it. Unzip the exe file in a specified folder. After
that you will find the installation files of Sibelius, Audioscore,
Photoscore lite, Sound essentials and Scorch in it. Install this all if you
like or choose the one you want, but it is best to start with Sibelius. It
works perfectly. Not that the installer of scorch takes very long to start,
so be very patient, when you start the installation of scorch. Alt the other
installers start immediately after pressing enter on them.
Good luck