[sib-access] Re: A Problem starting Sibelius 5.25

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 13:05:23 -0000

Hi Roger,

Can you please confirm the name of the .dll file? I've searched for such a
file on my own machine to see where it should live, but I don't have a file
by the name you specified. This might indicate that it's another application
pulling Sibelius down, rather than an intrinsic Sibelius problem. LUA is a
scripting language and its most common method of distribution on a
speech-output computer is that you have a Dolphin product on your system -
is this the case?

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess