[sib-access] Re: A Problem starting Sibelius 5.25

  • From: George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 09:41:48 +0000

I don't know if this might begin to give you some clues?  Do you have anyone
who might have used your system to play games?

"What Is Lua5.1.dll?

"Lua5.1.dll is a type of DLL file associated with Farcry 3 developed by UBI
Soft Entertainment for the Windows Operating System. The latest known version
of Lua5.1.dll is 1.0.0.0, which was produced for Windows. This DLL file carries
a popularity rating of 1 stars and a security rating of "UNKNOWN"."

George