[sib-access] Re: A Problem starting Sibelius 5.25

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 12:03:36 -0000

OK,

I have one instance of this file on my machine and it's contained within a
folder relating to the CSound synthesizer - do you have CSound installed on
your computer?

Additionally, please do the following:

1 - Bring up the Run dialog by holding down your Windows (Start menu) key
and pressing R

2 - type in the following, then press the Enter key:

Cmd

3 - You should get an old-fashioned command line, so type in the following,
followed by the Enter key:

Cd\

4 - Type in the following, followed by the Enter key:

Dir lua51.dll /w/s/b

This command should find all instances of the lua51.dll file on your machine
and may take several minutes to complete (The command prompt should reappear
on completion). Please note down where any instances of the file are located
and post back to this list.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess