[sib-access] A Problem

  • From: Roger Fordham <rogerf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 14:29:28 -0400

[sib-access] A Problem starting Sibelius 5.25
Hi,
This morning I tried to start Sibelius 5.25. I get an error message
which says that
Lua51.dll is missing from my computer, so the playback system can't be
initialized. Try reinstalling the program.
Which I did, to no effect. I did a system restore to see if that would
help. It didn't either. Any suggestions as to what I might do. As far
as I know, I haven't done anything out of the ordinary; I haven't
installed any software, or drivers or anything at all. My Sibelius 5
package is itself on the computer and not a separate CD. Any help would
be appreciated; I haven't a clue what to do next.
Cheers
Roger