[SI-LIST] Re: ask for comments on high frequency filter design

  • From: "Chandrasekhar Arun" <achandra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <wezhang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<circuits@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:15:31 +0100

Hello,
A good book (reference for RF filter design) is "Microwave Engineering" =
by Pozar.=20
An important question is whether you are implementing it using lumped =
elements or transmission lines (I suppose the former it it is around =
5GHz!). Either way RF filter design is straightfoward as long as your =
specs are realistic.
I am not too sure if there is any preferred configuration or method ?

Arun Chandrasekhar
PhD Student: RF Packaging     =09
IMEC | MCP/MaRS Group =09
Phone:  +32 16 28 82 28 =09
Fax:    +32 16 28 10 97 =09
Email:  achandra@xxxxxxx <mailto:achandra@xxxxxxx>  =09
Seeds for Tomorrow's World <http://www.imec.be/>  =09
 =20
IMEC, Kapeldreef 75, 3001 Leuven, Belgium   |  Phone:+32 16 28 12 11  =
Fax:+32 16 22 94 00  |   Website: www.imec.be <http://www.imec.be/>=20

This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential information. =
 It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is =
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents of =
this e-mail and/or its attachments.=20