[SI-LIST] Re: Split gnd planes - for/against?

  • From: "Vivekkumar M-TLS,Chennai" <Vivekkumarm@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Sol Tatlow" <Sol.Tatlow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 22:16:46 +0530

 RE: [SI-LIST] Re: Split gnd planes - for/against?

Sol,

Steve is right. There isnt any general thumb rule that we follow with
respectto gnd splitting.

The following link which i have gone through earlier,  details example reg.
Moating :

http://www.national.com/an/AN/AN-1347.pdf[1]

May be useful for you.

Regards