[SI-LIST] Re: SQ Question.

  • From: "Paglia, Frank M" <frank.m.paglia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'signalguy@xxxxxxxxx'" <signalguy@xxxxxxxxx>,si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:47:09 -0800

Josna,
Take a look at the threshold settings. They may not be set correctly. The
tool counts a cycle when the wave crosses the threshold voltage and if the
wave doesn't cross the set threshold level it will not count it and you get
an NA for that measurement. Go to Analyze=>
Preferences => Fast/Typical/Slow Definitions => Thresholds and take a look
at the Input Threshold logic levels.

FP