[SI-LIST] Re: IBIS min, typ and max. values

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 06:47:50 -0700

Hermann,

The problem with that sentence that you quoted is that it
doesn't say clearly how or where that "association" is done.
It actually doesn't refer to where you put the big or
small values in the IBIS file.  It refers to how the simulator
uses these values.  In other words, for slow simulations it
suggests that the simulator should pick the value from the
max location in the IBIS file and for fast simulation it
should pick the value from the min location.  But it doesn't
say that the model maker should put the big values into the
min location etc...

Arpad