[SI-LIST] Re: IBIS min, typ and max. values

  • From: <colin_warwick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 11:42:55 -0600

(Note: I sent this info to Hermann off-list but he suggested it might be of
general interest. Send flames to me, not Hermann, if it isn't.)

In ADS the implementation is:

"Fast" corner
 (a) the max values are selected for all the I-V data (Pullup, Pulldown, Power
Clamp a Ground Clamp) and for the waveform data (Ramp, Rising Waveform and
Falling Waveform), and
(b) the min values are selected for all R, L, C, delay and TT data.

"Slow" corner is the reverse obviously
 (a) the min values are selected for all the I-V data (Pullup, Pulldown, Power
Clamp a Ground Clamp) and for the waveform data (Ramp, Rising Waveform and
Falling Waveform), and
(b) the max values are selected for all R, L, C, delay and TT data.

-- Colin