[SI-LIST] Re: How to test the power ripple ?

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icer world <icermail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 01:21:16 -0700

Note, should have said:

From a power delivery standpoint only, you care about PDN noise up to
about 2-3X the cut-off frequency of any given IC package as mounted on your
PCB.

--
Steve Weir
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

California office
(866) 675-4630 Business
(707) 780-1951 Fax

Main office
(401) 284-1827 Business
(401) 284-1840 Fax

Oregon office
(503) 430-1065 Business
(503) 430-1285 Fax

http://www.teraspeed.com
This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential intellectual property of
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: