[SI-LIST] Re: Help Explaining Microstrip

  • From: "Jack Olson" <pcbjack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:31:20 -0500

If you are trying to explain transmission line theory
to non-engineers, I don't think it would help to know
much about Oersted, or the principle you state.
Stick to "Like charges repel, and opposites attract"
and you may avoid that glazed look in their eyes...

(unless you were just asking for yourself)

onward thru the fog,
Jack

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net