[SI-LIST] Re: HDMI Frequency Failing RE Test by 7dB!!!!

  • From: Ken Wyatt <ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: doug@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 14:05:55 -0600

Group...
Doug brings up a very good point. You'll want to be sure the image plane is not
quarter-wavelength resonant at 750 MHz or any other critical harmonic
frequencies. It would benefit you to measure the radiated emissions again to be
sure nothing else "pops up".
Kenneth Wyatt
Wyatt Technical Services LLC
Woodland Park, CO