[SI-LIST] FET Probe

  • From: James_R_Jones@xxxxxxxx
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:15:51 -0600

Gurus,

Does anyone have a basic schematic for Tektronix FET probe?  I don't need
proprietary details about the probes, but just a basic schematic of what we
see looking into the probe, and relative to scope ground.

The reason that I am asking is that I have a board that will not come up
properly when the positive terminal of the probe is hung off of a DDR strobe
line.  No ground attachment required.  With the probe disconnected from the
scope at the scope, the problem does not exist.  Anyone seen this before?

Thanks in advance,

James R. Jones
ESG Signal Integrity
Dell Computer Corporation