[SI-LIST] DDR-2 memory models

  • From: Indira Gazula <igazula@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 00:14:25 +0100 (BST)

Hello,

  I have come across a couple of models for DDR-2 components which have  ODT
input buffers for DQ but not ODT drivers. My understanding is that  once the
ODT is enabled, it works even when the pin is transmitting. So  why this
disparity in models?

  Any insight regarding this issue is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

  Indira.

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org