[SI-LIST] Re: Career Advice for a junior EE

  • From: "Russell D. Moser" <r.moser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gcarlson@xxxxxxx>, <cclewell@xxxxxxxxx>, <gsletch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:49:39 -0500

George comments are good. It is a tough time when one has spent so much
effort, time and money in a difficult field of study thinking that they
are immune to job loss. Believe in your training, experience and keep on
promoting yourself. No one else will.

Regards,
___________________
Russell D. Moser
Founder and CEO
Orion Group
r.moser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.theoriongroup.net
US Phone:      717.914.0116
US Facsimile: 717.704.0051

~~~~~~~
This communication is for use by the intended recipient and may contain
privileged, confidential or copyrighted (under applicable law)
information.   You are hereby formally notified, if you are not the
intended recipient, that any use, copying or distribution of this
e-mail, partially or in its entirety, is strictly prohibited.  Please
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your
system.  Unless explicitly stated otherwise, this e-mail does not
constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a
contract offer.   This e-mail does not constitute a consent to the use
of sender's contact information for direct marketing purposes or for
transfers of data to third parties.
copyright 2004 by  The Orion Group

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: