[ SHOWGSD-L ] UPCOMING JUDGE

  • From: "Harlowe Jahelka" <hcj2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 06:19:35 -0500

Hi All,

This is not the Linda Robey that I know. She was my Mentor at the Belgan
Sheepdog National a few years ago. I have to tell you she is DEATH on bad
temp!!!!!!! there must be more to this story.

I am at the American Dog Show Judges seminar in Indiana, PA this week where
I am studying to get the remainder of the Herding Group.All three of the
Belgan Breed presentors  quote Linda on temp. They all use her power point
presentation where she refers to temp in our breed as well as the Belgians.

I will show a dog to her any time and think it  unfair to rip a judge and in
the process hurt a GSD Club with one side of a story!!!!!!!!!!

Remember that at a dog show a judge can only please WD, WB, BOB, and BOS....
the rest could find somthing to complain about.

Harlowe Jahelka
Belleterre GSDs and Brussels Griffons

Harlowe Jahelka