[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: UPCOMING JUDGE

  • From: Riatagsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: TCYPRESS@xxxxxxx, ruthgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 22:21:32 EDT

In a message dated 8/16/2005 1:09:21 PM Central Daylight Time,
TCYPRESS@xxxxxxx writes:
Nasty  attack on a judge and by default, our dog club and upcoming show.
the only  attack here is to the breed ,the exhibitors and spectators by this
judge.

Linda gave my very new Champion (now BISS Am/Can/Intl CH Magical  Memories v
Riata Edan) at not yet 2 years of age his first Best of Breed as a  Champion
over several ranked specials with top handlers on them.  At not  yet 4 years of
age he now has with limited showing, 41 Best of Breeds along  with numerous
wins and placings in the group.  Maybe she has changed the  way she judges dogs
since she judged Magic almost 2 years ago but I am still  proud of what my
boy did under her that day because she was hard on temperment  and movement in
our breed.  Ask Carolyn (AKC Breeder Judge Carolyn McKenna)  who was there
watching the show.

Judy