[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Showing in Junior Showman

  • From: GStiefferm@xxxxxxx
  • To: plushpuppyohio@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pmick@xxxxxxxxx, MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:46:08 EDT

Hey,

 Peggy you are correct "you Juniors who don't know the rules, shame on  you!"
All juniors need to read the rules and their breeds standard. I know in  AKC
judges can't ask you questions but in ASCA they can. I tell you what  every
time I have shown in ASCA the judge has asked me a question. But that  is not
the point I guarantee you ask any Pro. Handler the standard on  a breed (well a
breed they show) and they will tell it to you. I know  all the Herding breeds,
juniors rules, and conformation rules by heart and most  of the other breeds.

Elizabeth