[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Regional Challenge Addition Maybe?

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: skozub@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 12:47:22 EDT

In a message dated 8/3/2005 11:37:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
skozub@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Maybe it  just me, but I find this attitude extremely selfish.    If I read
this correctly,
you are saying that anyone living more than 100 miles  of a regional club does
not deserve to belong to a club.    It  seems that if one lives in the hills
of TN, (as
I do) they have no  right to compete, brag and recieve recognition from the
National Club's  challenges.

Of course they do, but that was hardly the impression left by the post  below
that prompted Dawnmarie's answer and my total agreement:

Sorry to post so late on this subject - but just in case it  wasn't
mentioned - anyone who wants to participate in the Regional  Challenge
is welcome to become associate members of the GSDC of  Atlanta.  You do
not have to attend meetings - we have several  out-of-state members.=20
We will be happy to include you and your dogs'  achievements in our
club's totals next year.  We are a strong, diverse  club and look
forward to new members.  Contact me or any other  GSDC-Atlanta member
for more info.

Thanks,
Kim McNamara

Kathy
three generations of Dual Titled Champions  live here!

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_