[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PAWS - I have had it...

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 23:20:47 -0400

Not so much for going against AKC, altho that's part of it...it's
because his letter explaining why he is against PAWS was so widely
circulated on the web.  Of course, they don't know whether he had
anything to do with that.......
    They're also asking Patti Strand and Ken Marden to resign from the
Board (they've been after those two for years) because they are both
members of the NAIA.......
    Ken Marden's comments on opposing PAWS can be read (by members only)
on the homepage of the German Shorthaired Pointer Club of America.
This man is very much FOR dogs and breeders.  He is almost
singlehandedly responsible for the "animal welfarel" license plates in
New Jersey.  He's excellent company for Carmen in this stand against PAWS.
Peggy