[ SHOWGSD-L ] Top ten reasons to stay away from Colorado

  • From: "David Fritsche" <dfritsche@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 20:21:24 -0700

I think everyone should go anyway, regardless of what Evan says.

1. You can bring a jar or large plastic bag filled with smog and if
you faint from the fresh air  you can breath from the bag or lay down
behind a car somewhere and get revived.

2. Ticks live in grass not in trees, so they are all in Georgia - not
to fear!

3. It is relatively easy to get into Colorado, and after the Nationals
you should be able to get back into the States if you bring your
passport.

4. Your dogs will love the high country. It is sheep country and they
are Shepherds after all.

5. While  we are there we can all get together and create a Green
Weeny Award and sign it and send it to the Denver City Council - of
maybe it should just fall under the Einstein Awards for stupidity.

6, 7, 8, 9, & 10...... I need to go to a dog show!
Dave