[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I HATE SNOW

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 19:10:32 -0500

Well, get ready, Dania...it's supposed to snow tomorrow.  Of course,
that might not happen...the weather forecast for today was cold rain all
day long, and it was a beautiful day...the nicest in a while, actually.
    Otherwise, I love snow...loved it when I lived in the snow belt,
too, and even in Michigan and in Montana, where it REALLY snows!  All is
well so long as there is a heat source, a way to prepare something to
eat, things to drink, and a good companion...if no companion, a good
book...even TV, if the power isn't off!
    Besides, it's pretty!  After a few days of being snowed in, however,
it can get pretty nervewracking.......
          I remember in Michigan when we TUNNELED out to the barn to
feed horses...it was very freaky, digging just enough of a tunnel to get
out there, and having to walk through the tunnel for a few days.  We
sprayed the snow with water just enough to turn it to ice so the snow
wouldn't fall in on us.........EEEK!
Peggy