[ SHOWGSD-L ] I "Love" SNOW

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 16:28:07 -0800

How could you not love something so beautiful?

Now don't get me wrong folks...I've scooped, shoveled, and skidded all over
the road and cursed that white, flakey stuff.

But I have also stood in a yard with large flakes falling gently to the
ground that created a sense of silence to take your breath away. I have
watched as dogs romped and played in their 1st snow...drank a 67 Lafitte
Rothchild from styrofoam cups around a hastily built fire in 87.

Snow was a part of each of those experiences.

That said...it was 70, clear, and absoultely bootiful her in N CA today. No
snow...stunningly clear...and no need for gloves or an over coat. Lemme
see...do I want snow, gloves, slush, salt on my 1/4 panels, or another
wonderful day in Caleefornia...as "Da Governator" would say?

I hate those hard choices...

Paul