[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I HATE SNOW

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx, Show List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 16:11:15 -0800 (PST)

This Southerner was in Houston this weekend for their show-amazing job that
club did.  Great hospitality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We were in our t-shirts sweating on
Saturday.  Looking forward to playing in snow!!!!!!  We don't see it enough in
the Houston or Dallas -Ft. Worth area.
DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx wrote:  Have you all noticed that the only people that
hate snow, live up North?
We, Southerners, love snow. We love snow because we see it so infrequently and
when it finally comes our way, it only lasts for a couple of days and it is
gone !!! Snow is a Happening in the South !!!!

Snow here in southeastern Virginia is scarce - we get maybe one to three
inches a year - some years none. When it happens, all the schools and most
businesses close - remember we have no snow equipment - and we all stay home
and
enjoy the beautiful white landscape. We never have the opportunity to see
dirty old snow and we don't shovel it because it is going to melt soon anyway.
Our dogs go absolutely crazy at the smallest dust of snow - I've had dogs
that THINK they are hiding on two inches of snow and there is nothing
like a walk through the woods after a fresh snow. So... folks.... let it
snow... let it snow... let it snow.... Of course, not next weekend when we have
our
specialty shows. Hehehehehehehe

Dania

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original