[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fun at shows

  • From: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • To: irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 19:56:36 EST

In a message dated 12/9/2005 10:29:07 AM Pacific Standard Time,
irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I have been reading about how the shows aren't fun, anymore.  I'm sorry,
but I must disagree.  Perhaps those of you that go to a show nearly
every week have become jaded, and should take some time off.
I am catching up on email but saw your post and have to say I agree with you.
 I love going to shows and I show almost every weekend.  If I'm not in the
conformation ring, I'm in the obedience or Rally ring.
Yes, some shows are better than others.  Some of the entry fees are getting
ridiculous.  And, I am finding I have to travel more to show under the judges I
want.  But, I always get excited when the weekend comes.  Even if I have a
bad show day, I get excited about the next day, next judge.  I get to have fun
and spend time with my dogs and people I like.  I get to win sometimes and lose
more.  But, I chose this sport and all that goes along with it.  Sure, we all
complain when things don't go the way we want.  This List gives us a place to
vent.  Doesn't mean those same people who are venting, don't look forward to
the next show.  JMHO

Laura Thomas
http://www.treasureranchgsds.com/