[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DUE DATES/TEMPS

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 20:16:14 EST

In a message dated 12/31/2005 7:05:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx writes:
> >> Bitch slowing down acting "sad/tired" pretty much like last time, but
>> maybe a
>> little more, its her 4th litter, she is HIGH energy female, only 5 1/2 yrs
>> old,
>
> I'd be sad and tired too if I had to deliver babies that often.

trust me, she isnt sad like you are taking it.  she is sad because i wont let
her run around outside, because she is VERY energetic and one of those dogs
that do not like to lay on the couch, unless pregnant of course  :)    i know
you were not judging me, thought i would share some insight.

she had her breed survey just over 18 months old, then had her Sch 2 by the
time she was bred for the first time which was 2 1/2,  then her second litter
she was 3 1/2, 3rd litter i owned her 4 1/2 and she will be 6 in April  so  i
dont see a problem with her being bred every other season she is in top notch
health and to condition just shown at the NASS and the judge said she was in
excellent health and condition.  as a matter of fact, she has and can out move
and gait in regard to stamina longer than most 2 yr old dogs  :)   her bitework
is just has strong and hard as it was when 15 months, she isnt tired yet in
the respect!
  I know many breeders in germany who will breed 4 in a row and some do 2, 3
in a row and its normal and many many do it here as well.  They are allowed 8
litters in their lifetime in germany and i do know many reputable long time
breeders here, who breed every cycle til 7.  i dont judge, its their dogs, they
know what they can handle

just wanted to clarify my female is NOT sad because i bred her after skipping
a heat season.  she just wants to run in the snow and dig a den somewhere lol

Dawnmarie
http://hometown.aol.com/wymargsd/intro.html
http://hometown.aol.com/designsdawnmarie/home.html