[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Article on dogs - NO solution

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxx, BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 08:40:27 EST

In a message dated 11/11/2005 12:24:08 AM Central Standard Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxx writes:
Well I know I'm going to really take a "hit" on this one......but I really
think
sometimes we over analyze and politicize this and always talk about pot
dealers
and bad guys and discrimination and now terrorists.....

The attack in Cary...that put 2 children in the hospital, one in critical
condition, the dogs were pets. It was a mother and her 2 offspring's (didn't
say
how old) but what's scary is a littermate is out there living with a family.
From what I understand these were neighbor kids going around collecting money.
 The father of the boy in critical condition was on TV last night.
The dogs attacked the 2 kids and 4 adults including the owner of the dogs,
and bite his thumb off...it was a vicious unprovoked attack. From what I
understand the boy will not be out of the hospital until the new year. No gang
bangers involved in this one..
Patty