[SFCC] SFCC Members

  • From: chuck <chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sfcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:08:21 -0700

SFCC Members:

Reminder the IPAD2 (16 GB) WiFi is being raffled to Computer Club members.

If you get this email and have not joined in 2012, it is not too late.

This Friday between 9-10am the tickets for the raffle will be on sale at the recreation center by Anita.
Thank you Anita for taking the time to sell these tickets for the SFCC!
Anita is our newest Director-Officer in the SFCC.

The last chance to purchase a ticket will be at the computer club meeting March 21 from 10-11am. After that no tickets will be sold, we will select a winner at 12 O'Clock at the meeting.

You currently have a chance to win this device which is currently being sold on Amazon.com for $420.00
and on ebay.com for $428.95 an up. Bestbuy.com shows them at $399.99.

As of this morning, we have sold 40 tickets! Yes only 40. That means you have a very GOOD chance to win this wonderful device. For almost less than two gallons of gas, you can have an outstanding IPAD2 for one $5.00 ticket.- if you ticket is selected.

I think we even have residents that want to join the SFCC right now, so they can buy a change to with the device.

Remember, the SFCC did not purchase this device to make any money, we only wanted our members to have a change to hold and test the device before they purchased their own. We have had multiple members purchase IPAD2 and other (I) devices since we purchased this device last fall.

Lastly, the SFCC had a nice comment this afternoon - such that, a resident said, "We did not rejoin this year, but we really appreciate getting the emails from the SFCC for their helpful information and suggestions" .

The SFCC keeps past members on their email list until the user requests their email be removed.

In Summary,
see you March 21, 2012 at 10am at the SFCC meeting. We have a special speaker this month who owns a local APPLE store. More on that in the next email we send out.

Chuck
PS - Get Well Brian Wilson, you are in our prayers.