[SFCC] SFCC Members

  • From: chuck <chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sfcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 18:37:57 -0700

SFCC Members,

Our Club President, Chuck Howard, has appointed Pat Scherer,Tim Connolly and myself to serve as the Nominating Committee to build a slate of candidates that you will vote on in December to be your SFCC officers for 2011.

Pat,Tim & I will be contacting you over the next few weeks to ask that you allow us to place your name in nomination for the following positions:

1. Club President - Shall preside over all Club meetings and be responsible for the administration of all Club business; shall act as the principal liaison between the Club and the Association; shall appoint committees as deemed necessary; and shall ensure the financial and administrative integrity of the Club. 2. Club Vice President - Shall perform the duties of the Club President in the latter's absence; and shall perform such other duties as may be assigned by the Club President. 3. Club Secretary - Shall keep all records and minutes of the meetings of the Membership and Club Executive Board; shall conduct all correspondence relating to the Club; shall maintain a roster of the Members; shall issue notices and agendas of all meetings; and shall furnish the Association with such reports as may be necessary. The Club Secretary will ensure that the Secretary's records are retained for three years and, upon leaving office, will pass the records to his/her successor. 4. Club Treasurer - Shall receive all dues and other moneys paid to the Club; shall disburse Club funds in timely payment of all bills owed by the Club; shall maintain appropriate books, ledgers and other accounting records reflecting the financial transactions of the Club and its current financial condition; shall furnish the Association with such reports as may be called for and shall report to the Membership on the financial condition of the Club at the business meeting in December and at such other times as the Club President may direct. The Treasurer will ensure that the Treasurer's records are retained for seven years and upon leaving office will pass the records to his/her successor. 5. Director at Large ? two positions who will be assigned tasks by the Club President as needed. All Officers and Directors are elected for one-year terms and are limited to two consecutive terms in office for the same position. The term of office shall begin on the first day of January and end on the last day of December. It is important for each of you to think how you can contribute to the continued success of SFCC and bring new and exciting ideas to our members. You do not have to be a technical expert to fill one of these positions (many of our past officers have not been technical).
We want to have at least two candidates for each position so you have a choice.

Thanks for helping out ? Pat and I will be talking with you soon. Or if you would like to ask us any questions before we get to you, email or call either of us at the numbers below.

Buzz & Pat & Tim

Pat Scherer

<mailto:golfwpat@xxxxxxx>golfwpat@xxxxxxx

(520) 579-4390 (H)