[seeditmaxi] Re: On the Go

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 20:32:04 +0100

On 2010-12-11, at 20:11 , Alberto Prato wrote:

> And thanks to Sven too, for start think a new feature in SEEdit.
>

> Alberto

Hi,
Yes just "think", no promises!

1) As I see it, LessCSS there is an application that do the job ( more or less
).

2) The SASS thing is written in Ruby and need to be handled by the Terminal.

So the Question is, what do "SEEdit Support" means? Let SEEdit handle the SASS
(Ruby) so we don't need to use the Terminal?

3) Limited support (variables), write an module in SEEdit that use files like
the xxxxx.less and update the xxxxx.css files. This is not impossible doing
that and could be implemented in SEEdit 6.0.0 at the end of january 2011. And
the alpha could be available for test in the beginning of January.

Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/prerelease.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx