[seeditmaxi] Re: On the Go

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 23:52:58 +0100

Hi Alberto!
Nice to hearing from you!

That is an very interesting way to use the css classes, I think. Using the
classes in that way reduce the usage of Inline Style CSS  in the html file,
sometimes it could be a lot of that...

I hope the examples, showing how it works together with the Editor Toolbox,
Auto Complete and the Insert CSS Menus, if not just tell me and we create
something better....

Sven E

On 2010-12-10, at 23:39 , Alberto Prato wrote:

> Thank-you Sven!
> this mailing list sounds like a professional tutorial to me...
> I'm going to make some test, I have so much to learn.
> Thanks again!
> Alberto

Sven E Olsson
Skype: seeditonskype