[seeditmaxi] Re: On the Go

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 00:27:41 +0100

Hi Jim!
Hope all is well in Canada.

In the last there have been a lot of work with SEEdit 5.x.x, this year there
have been a lot of changes like the Tabbed Document Interface (TDI) that
generated a lot of new bugs to address. But in the next year there would be
more time to write examples and tips and tricks about css and html ....

Just in time, my feelings is that SEEdit have a lot of small useful features,
that not is used, and I hope to put some effort on those next year by write
about it using the SEEdit RSS channel.

Sven E

On 2010-12-11, at 00:01 , Jim Bauer wrote:

> Thanks Sven !
> The examples are absolutely important to me, since I am a very low level
> novice at CSS.
> It is really nice to receive regular updates and new ways to do things.
>
> Thanks again
>
> Jim Bauer

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/prerelease.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx