[sac-forum] Re: Waivers

  • From: "Stars" <stars@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 10:39:22 -0700

Thad, I have asked this before.  Has the board contacted our insurance
company to get their thoughts and feeling on these waiver's and where they
support the idea or not.  I have seen no answer to this question.  I will
not be in favor of waiver's until I here an answer to this one question, and
what their response is.  I do think that Incorporation as a Tax-exempt
Corporation is a great idea.

Tom Hilton