[sac-forum] Re: Supernova in M82

  • From: Darren Johnson <greyseer1411@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 12:37:07 -0700

I'm in the same boat as you.  I've started working on a M81/82 paired
picture around New Years.  My comparison shot is even rougher than yours,
mainly because I was only able to get 1 exposure off last night before the
seeing went horrible where I was.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96196535@N06/12099789873/