[sac-forum] Call for Sketches: Perseus and Camelopardalis

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 23:51:25 +0000

Hello SAC Observers,

Call for Sketches: Perseus and Camelopardalis

If you have or will make any sketches of the objects listed below in AJ's list
and wish to submit for publication in the newsletter:

Scan your sketch, create a jpg file and send it to my email address below by
Saturday, Feb. 1st.

r.rotramel@xxxxxxx

Thanks,

Rick R.