[sac-forum] Re: MEADE ETX-LS 6" ACF

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 10:46:41 -0700

I'm not sure if Meade has once again dropped the ball and is 'true to form' as you claim, but Meade has produced good products, my LX75 10" and LX200R 16" being two of them. What's with all this anti-Meade bashing stuff? Is it because it is easy to criticize on the internet? A hidden motive? I still choose Meade over other companies that are Chinese companies. One of them is very prominent in the current issues of S&T.

Stan

Ken Sikes wrote:

Below is a link to a review of the recently released Meade ETX-LS . The review
is by Mike Weasner and it seems that Meade is true to form and has dropped the
ball once again.

http://www.weasner.com/etx/reviews/2009/etx-ls-6-acf.html

Ken Sikes