[sac-forum] Antennae Thursday - Saturday

  • From: Matt <mluttinen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 22:48:14 -0700

OK,

According to the latest prediction as of 10:30 PM, as I write this missive, Thursday night will be clear in the Salome area. Friday and Saturday nights are "partly cloudy" with all three days nudging the 100 degree mark. I think there is a chance for a decent viewing session, certainly tomorrow night, and possibly all weekend if Hilary falls apart sooner rather than later and the moisture associated with this system heads inland over Mexico or westward out over the Pacific and not so much over AZ.

Who wants to go?

Matt