[sac-forum] Re: Antennae Thursday - Saturday

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 17:35:18 -0400

How is the Clear Sky Chart out of whack?  Comparing the clouds and transparency
images to the current IR and visible satellite images, it appears to be
initialized pretty well.  And it shows movement of the clouds that match what
the NWS (and Environment Canada) forecast models are predicting.

Don't look at the squares on CSC; click on them and open up the map.  It's the
best and most trustworthy forecast tool available.  I have found their
forecasts to correlate with reality as well as any of them.

Tom