[sac-forum] Re: Fredericksen's Meadow - 9/30 to 10/2...

  • From: Matt <mluttinen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 20:45:40 -0700

Chris,

For now, I plan to head north to FM Thurs to Sun. BUT I hope the forecast improves! I'm actually considering Hovatter as an alternative if the temps dip below 100 . . .

Matt

On 9/26/2011 6:40 PM, Chris Hanrahan wrote:
All,
Anyone still planning on heading up to FM this coming weekend? Weather forecasts do not sound all that promising. I was going to do a Thursday to Sunday outing but have to head back to WI for a funeral. Saturday night is still on the table, if the weather holds.
Chris