[sac-board] Re: Towards the 2003 Budget

  • From: Paul Dickson <sac-treasurer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 13:35:32 -0700

On Sat, 28 Sep 2002 10:25:17 -0700, Paul Dickson wrote:

> > In order to come up with a budget for 2003 I need to know what we've done
> > for 2002.  With that in mind I created this page:

        http://www.cybertrails.com/~dickson/expenditure.pdf

I made the PDF more detailed.  This in turn changed the values because I
overlooked some items.  For example:  Jan - Mar meeting room rental was
paid for in 2001, but this paid the rent for 2002, so I added this rent to
the expenses.  Also, Rick has not submitted postage for the past three
months and there are still three additional months left in 2002, so I
added $160 too.

This makes Income - Expenses = -$49.34.

We need to focus on the membership for 2003.

Has anyone put out any of the SAC handouts I created?