[sac-board] RASC Observers' Handbooks

  • From: Paul Dickson <sac-treasurer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 13:44:54 -0700

Gene Lucas was talking to me about this at the last meeting.  He's willing
to do this again this year.  I'm will to back him with SAC money as
suport.

His main problem last year was people paying for the book in advance and
then not showing up when the books came in.  This year he plans on
purchasing them and just selling the first-come, first-sell.  I think SAC
should once again get back into sponsoring this book buy.

I was reminded of this subject by a phone call this morning from Brian
Vorndam, who wanted to know if SAC was buying books.