[sac-board] Re: Question: 110 best of NGC

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:15:30 -0700

Oh my goodness!  Turns out Rick got his 110 Best NGC award November 1987; but he
wasn't the first, he was the sixth SAC member.  Oh my, what now?

The original SAC 110 Best NGC was in existance back in 1981 and was presented to
a gentleman named Wally Brown in December of that year.

The current list was updated by Steve and myself and posted in 1990 and that is
the date I though Stan was looking for - the date of the current list.

Thanks for the great tip Rick, a forgetful
aj