[sac-board] Re: Herschel II Award

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:00:55 -0700

Paul, while reviewing your suggestion is has come to mind that, for the
100+, list the award contains the standard telescope plate, a plaque and a
book of choice.  As indicted in the award description the budget for each
award is $100.00, which was decided upon several years back.

Speaking of the 100+ it may need to be reviewed to indicate the HII objects
aren't included, or something like that.

As far as SAC belonging to the AL - I'm not a fan of that.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ