[rsc] Re: RSC conference call notes 7-11-08

  • From: Kathie de Nobriga <kdenobriga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 21:20:32 -0400

count me in. I'm sorry I forgot the call --- I remembered it on Thursday night, but Friday was another day. I was at the beach!

Peace everyone:

I just wanted noted that Carol Marie and I agreed to work with Kathie D. on this second step:

"Second: To move from evaluation of learning exchanges to creating a plan for 08-09, or how do we want to take what we learned forward into 08-09?"

Best,

Carolyn Renee

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 5:21 PM, <<mailto:priscillasmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>priscillasmith@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Snaps. Sorry I wasn't on this call. I'm all pumped up about deepening ROOTS incorporation of the principles.

So Mr. Clapp, want some help in your section?

xo

From: Eleanor Brownfield <<mailto:stagemgrefb@xxxxxxxxx>stagemgrefb@xxxxxxxxx>

Thank you, Sheila.  Clear and concise.  ;  }  Eleanor

Stephen Clapp will lead this part, and he is seeking another or others to work with him on this.

Carol Marie suggested that we hold this at the beginning of the afternoon so that we can debrief or evaluate it when we evaluate the learning exchanges. We didn't actually decide about that.

On Monday night, from 7:00 to 10:00, RSC will attend the XCom meeting to see how we can assist with the needs of the Annual Meeting.

On Tuesday morning between 9:00 and 12:00, RSC will meet to plan our actions at the AM. We may want to hold an Open Space to invite younger cultural organizers to think about getting involved in RSC work. Earlier discussions have included having RSC members available for facilitation of discussions as needed, for training others in facilitation skills

Stephen Clapp and Eleanor said the new website is beautiful.

Nuff said.

--
Carolyn Renée
Executive Director

Time is art!

Creative
Artist
Rendering
Optimal
Love
Yearly
New.

Remembering
Energy
Near
Epiphany
Everlasting.

--

Kathie deNobriga
PO Box 1087

"To stumble is not to fall, it's just a way to move forward more quickly."
        Ben Cohen, co-founder Ben & Jerry's

"If you fall down, do it again 2 more times. They'll think it's part of the choreography."
        Nick Condos, tap dancer extraordinaire

Visit the Community Arts Network and APInews! <www.communityarts.net>