[rsc] Re: RSC conference call notes 7-11-08

  • From: priscillasmith@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 21:21:16 +0000

Snaps. Sorry I wasn't on this call. I'm all pumped up about deepening ROOTS
incorporation of the principles.

So Mr. Clapp, want some help in your section?

xo
From: Eleanor Brownfield <stagemgrefb@xxxxxxxxx>
Thank you, Sheila.  Clear and concise.  ;  }  Eleanor

Stephen Clapp will lead this part, and he is seeking another or others to work
with him on this.
Carol Marie suggested that we hold this at the beginning of the afternoon so
that we can debrief or evaluate it when we evaluate the learning exchanges. We
didn?t actually decide about that.

On Monday night, from 7:00 to 10:00, RSC will attend the XCom meeting to see
how we can assist with the needs of the Annual Meeting.

On Tuesday morning between 9:00 and 12:00, RSC will meet to plan our actions at
the AM. We may want to hold an Open Space to invite younger cultural organizers
to think about getting involved in RSC work. Earlier discussions have included
having RSC members available for facilitation of discussions as needed, for
training others in facilitation skills

Stephen Clapp and Eleanor said the new website is beautiful.

Nuff said.