[rollei_list] Re: scanners.

  • From: Daniel Ridings <dlridings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 20:10:35 +0100

With Vuescan you draw a square around the image by pulling sides of a
square this way and that. It doesn't "find" the image, it just scans
in the exact same area as it did the last time. If you put the image
down in the same place (actually happens sometimes) then it will be
set to go. Otherwise you adjust the edges of the scan by draging the
edges here and there.

I've never used the Epson software on my Perfection, but it seems
strange that they would leave out that possibility.

Daniel